Intuitive Touch + Intelligent Treatment = Magic Hands
TALK to the TISSUES with responsive, sensitive hands.
LISTEN intuitively to what they say.
RESPOND with what you know (science) and what you feel (the art).
I believe that as a Therapeutic Massage Professional, you have the ability to make a much greater impact on your client's health than you ever thought possible. I also believe, YOU can become a TISSUE TALK EXPERT, an be THE gifted therapist that clients are lining up to see.
- Are you are struggling to build a steady stream of happy, satisfied clients?
- Are you frustrated because you lack confidence in treating all the different problems that show up on your treatment table?
- Are you worried about hurting yourself, and possibly even your clients, because you don’t realize it’s not how deep you go, but how you go deep?
- Are you afraid that your business is failing because you’re not making the income you thought you would?
The 3 Pillars of Tissue Talk
Therapeutic techniques and rehabilitative exercises that are designed to treat the 3 most common client complaints.
Pillar 1 - Lower Back & Hip Pain
Pillar 2 - Neck & Upper Back Pain
Pillar 3 - Shoulder Complex Pain
Tissue Talk is approved for professional development or continuing education credits. Ask your Massage Therapy Association about their distance learning or self-directed/online study programs.
- MTAA: Pre-approved for 2 Primary credits for each technique module.
- NHPC: 2 credits for each technique module.
- RMTA: 1 credit per 2 hours to a maximum of 6 credits per CEC 3 year cycle.
Yes, I want unlimited access to 'All 3 Pillars of Tissue Talk' video training!
Pillar 2: Neck & Upper Back
Therapeutic techniques designed to enhance your ability to effectively treat Neck & Upper Back Pain. Video demonstrations with step-by-step instructions and anatomical review.
Indications: Neck pain and stiffness, headaches, torticollis, thoracic outlet syndrome, scapular imbalances, and much more.
Neck & Upper Back Technique Modules
- Suboccipitals: Tension Headaches
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM)
- Longus Colli and Capitus
- Upper Trapezius: Tension Headaches
- Side Lying Neck Release
- Thoracic outlet Syndrome/Scalenes
- Scalenes in Side Lying
- Prone Upper Back Release
- Pectoralis Minor - Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- First Rib Release
- Active Release Techniques for Upper Back
Modules Coming Soon
- Posterior Cervicals in Supine
- Deep Cervical Rotators in Supine
- Seated Pin and Stretch
Neck & Upper Back Rehab Exercises
- Neck Retractions and Cervical Placement
- Cervical and Upper Back Strain
- Upper Trapezius and Levator
- Scalene Stretches
- Scaplar Control Exercises
- Unlimited on-demand learning at your fingertips.
- Eliminate travel costs and get professional development credits without leaving home.
- Expand your tool box with proven, effective therapeutic techniques that can be immediately incorporated into your existing treatment protocol.
- Consistently create raving fans and referrals and have the practice of your dreams.