Yes, I want unlimited access to 'All 3 Pillars of Tissue Talk' video training!
I believe that as a Therapeutic Massage Professional, you have the amazing ability, to give your clients, relief from their pain. I also believe, that when you develop Tissue Talk Hands, you will become a gifted therapist that clients are lining up to see.
- Are you are struggling to build a steady stream of happy, satisfied clients?
- Are you frustrated because you lack confidence in treating all the different problems that show up on your treatment table?
- Are you worried about hurting yourself, and possibly even your clients, because you don’t realize it’s not how deep you go, but how you go deep?
- Are you afraid that your business is failing because you’re not making the income you thought you would?
What’s Included in Tissue Talk?
Therapeutic techniques and rehabilitative exercises that are designed to treat the 3 most common client complaints.
Pillar 1 - Lower Back & Hip Pain
Pillar 2 - Neck & Upper Back Pain
Pillar 3 - Shoulder Complex Pain
Tissue Talk is approved for professional development or continuing education credits. Ask your Massage Therapy Association about their distance learning or self-directed/online study programs.
- MTAA: Pre-approved for 2 Primary credits for each technique module.
- NHPC: 2 credits for each technique module.
- RMTA: 1 credit per 2 hours to a maximum of 6 credits per CEC 3 year cycle.
Pillar 2: Neck & Upper Back
Therapeutic techniques designed to enhance your ability to effectively treat Neck & Upper Back Pain. Video demonstrations with step-by-step instructions and anatomical review.
Indications: Neck pain and stiffness, headaches, torticollis, thoracic outlet syndrome, scapular imbalances, and much more.
Neck & Upper Back Technique Modules
- Suboccipitals: Tension Headaches
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM)
- Longus Colli and Capitus
- Upper Trapezius: Tension Headaches
- Side Lying Neck Release
- Thoracic outlet Syndrome/Scalenes
- Scalenes in Side Lying
- Prone Upper Back Release
- Pectoralis Minor - Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- First Rib Release
- Active Release Techniques for Upper Back
Modules Coming Soon
- Posterior Cervicals in Supine
- Deep Cervical Rotators in Supine
- Seated Pin and Stretch
Neck & Upper Back Rehab Exercises
- Neck Retractions and Cervical Placement
- Cervical and Upper Back Strain
- Upper Trapezius and Levator
- Scalene Stretches
- Scaplar Control Exercises
Intuitive Touch + Intelligent Treatment = Magic Hands
TALK to the TISSUES with responsive, sensitive hands.
LISTEN intuitively to what they say.
RESPOND with what you know (science) and what you feel (the art).
- Unlimited on-demand learning at your fingertips.
- Eliminate travel costs and get professional development credits without leaving home.
- Expand your tool box with proven, effective therapeutic techniques that can be immediately incorporated into your existing treatment protocol.
- Consistently create raving fans and referrals and have the practice of your dreams.