This is one of several technique utilized to mobilize the scapula. Adequate scapular movement is necessary for proper shoulder range of motion. This technique can be found in Seminar #4 Advanced Techniques for Shoulder/Rotator Cuff.
Don’t wait any longer to gain the skills you need to excel at your profession.
Kathryn Enns (Nanton, AB)
I am looking forward to more of your seminars. I had a great time and have used some of the shoulder/rotator cuff work on some of my clients with shoulder injuries and chronic use issues. GREAT feedback!! I have a client that had been suffering for several years and for the past 8 months unable to sleep without waking to take pain medications. 3 sessions and is now nearly pain free and no longer taking pain meds. I am grateful that you do what you do and I can learn from you.
Rhonda Beattie (Calgary, AB)
I had a great time in your course and learned new things and was reminded about some things I had forgotten, thank you for that! My clients thought I worked wonders on their shoulders before, but now think I am a miracle worker. I have been treating subscap all this week and doing PNF stretches on the pecs and my clients are noticing a big difference from when they walked in to when they walked out and are quick to schedule their next appointment.
- Tina Kobi (Tees)
Cheryl is a very approachable, knowledgeable, a highly skilled practitioner and an excellent teacher.
- Joanna Romanuk (Sherwood Park)
- It was so beneficial to learn from someone with so much experience. Thanks!
- Gail Marie Code (Whitecourt)
- Thank you so very much Cheryl. We are lucky to have you here so accessible to us. I got way more benefit from the seminar than I expected. Great value for the time and money spent.
- Debbie Corbin (Edmonton)
- I’ve been using the course material successfully on my clients… and they are happy with the results. Thanks again for your serious/humorous instruction style. I know I will be taking further classes with you.
- Judith Dornan (Okotoks)
- Very useful techniques with extremely practical treatments that can be incorporated straight into my practice.
- Mariette Janisse (Calgary)
- The course was well organized with lots of hands on learning opportunity. The time flew by and never felt rushed or that the information was too fast to grasp.