Perfect Balance Live Seminars in Red Deer, AB
2-Day, hands-on seminars that will enhance your ability to treat the 3 most common pain patterns that you see regularly in your practice. There are no prerequisites, and it is not necessary to take seminars in any particular order. Visit the Seminar Overview Page to view a detailed outline for each course.
The Advanced Technique Seminar Series presents a more precise and targeted approach, and creates and experience in which you will learn a whole new philosophy or treatment. You will develop a new found intuition and enhance your ability to effectively respond to what you feel (Tissue Talk). You will help your clients achieve more complete and longer lasting results and consistently create more client satisfaction, retention and referrals.
Take your practice to a whole new level and boost your earning potential. Decrease the repetitive strain on your body and increase the longevity of your career.
Click on images below to register with PayPal or credit card. Email Cheryl for payment by eTransfer or cheque.
May 25 & 26, 2019
October 5 & 6, 2019
November 23 & 24, 2019
MTAA: 16 Primary Professional Development Credits
NHPC: 10 Continuing Education Credits
RMTA: 12 Continuing Education Credits
Click the link below for details about this Members Only content:
- You pay one low price and get unlimited access to ALL existing and ALL new content added.
- Access to much of the same training that is presented in the Advanced Technique Seminar Series.
- Convenient on-demand learning, with step-by-step instructions and anatomical reviews.
- Save time and money! Get access to PD credits without leaving home.
- You also get a live monthly group coaching call with a mentor who understands you. Cheryl knows what works and what doesn’t work, and has over 25 years of in-the-trenches experience as a Registered Massage Therapist and business owner.
1. Preferred Payment Method: Direct Internet Transfer from your bank.
- Interac Transfer from your chosen bank account
- Email payment to Cheryl@perfectbalanceseminars.com
- No password required
2. Request an email Invoice:
- Request an email invoice from Cheryl to be sent to you
- You chose the method of payment (Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.)
- (Note: 3% service charge added for this method of payment)
3. Mail check or money order payable to Perfect Balance
- #3 Kirby St., Red Deer, AB; T4P 3M8
St. John Ambulance Centre 6519 – 67th Street, Red Deer, AB
Directions to the St. John Ambulance Centre
- Take the 67th Street Exit off Highway #2 (Queen E)
- Second right on Golden West Ave.
- First left on the service road, and watch for the white and red building on your right with the flag poles in the front.
- Enter through the student entrance at the back/side door.
Convenient accommodations for out of town attendees:
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
- 6822 – 66th Street
- Ask for special Perfect Balance rate of $119.00
Ramada Inn & Suites
- Ask for Perfect Balance rate of $109.90
- 6853 66 Street, Red Deer, AB
Super 8 (budget motel)
- 7474 Gaetz Ave.
- 403 343-1102
Radisson Red Deer
- 6500 67 Street
- Red Deer, AB T4P 1A2
- 800.661.4961 | reservations
- Ask for the Perfect Balance rate of $129
MicroTel Blackfalds (10 miles N of Red Deer)
- 6021 Parkwood Road