Perfect Balance Seminars provides one-on-one guidance in a hands-on learning experience. Cheryl’s goal is to provide you with a fresh approach that will expand your technique repertoire and inspire creativity. Expanding your therapeutic tool box, will help you become a problem solver, and give you the ability to develop a treatment plan that is as unique as each patient and problem.
The techniques presented can be easily incorporated into your existing treatment style. You can start making a difference in your practice the day after your first Perfect Balance Seminar.
Don’t wait any longer to gain the skills you need to excel at your profession.
All RMTs who understand the value of what you’re offering will be benefit greatly! I have used the techniques that you teach, and they work wonders! If I were to hire any other RMT’s at the clinic, I would insist that they have certificates from your courses. That would ensure me that they are serious about their work and that they have been taught valuable massage techniques.
Michelle Keeley (Calgray)
I have taken three of Cheryl’s weekend seminars so far. They are great! Each seminar weekend is jam packed with everything from a quick review, assessments, conditions, new techniques and stretches. Her course textbooks and on-line tissue talk video clips are what I refer to most in my practice. These are, by far, the best massage therapy courses I have taken.”
Tina Kobi (Tees)
- Cheryl is a very approachable, knowledgeable, a highly skilled practitioner and an excellent teacher.
- Joanna Romanuk (Sherwood Park)
- It was so beneficial to learn from someone with so much experience. Thanks!
- Gail Marie Code (Whitecourt)
- Thank you so very much Cheryl. We are lucky to have you here so accessible to us. I got way more benefit from the seminar than I expected. Great value for the time and money spent.
- Debbie Corbin (Edmonton)
- I’ve been using the course material successfully on my clients… and they are happy with the results. Thanks again for your serious/humorous instruction style. I know I will be taking further classes with you.
- Judith Dornan (Okotoks)
- Very useful techniques with extremely practical treatments that can be incorporated straight into my practice.
- Mariette Janisse (Calgary)
- The course was well organized with lots of hands on learning opportunity. The time flew by and never felt rushed or that the information was too fast to grasp.