Yes, I want unlimited access to the Tissue Talk Academy!
Intelligent Treatment + Intuitive Touch = Magic Hands
- Unlimited on-demand learning at your fingertips.
- Eliminate travel costs and get professional development credits without leaving home.
- Expand your tool box with proven, effective therapeutic techniques that can be immediately incorporated into your existing treatment protocol.
- Consistently create raving fans and referrals and have the practice of your dreams.
What’s included in Tissue Talk?
Proven, effective therapeutic treatment and rehab exercises for the 3 most critical client complaints.
Pillar 1: Neck & upper back pain & dysfunction
Pillar 2: Shoulder complex pain & dysfunction
Pillar 3: Lower back & hip pain & dysfunction
Pillar 4: Stretching & strengthening for the neck, upper back, shoulder, lower back & hips
Pillar 5: Business strategies for the massage therapist
Pillar 6: Empowering mindset shifts for success!
Get your CEC with the Tissue Talk Academy.
Ask your Massage Therapy Association about their online study regulations.
- MTAA: Pre-approved for 50 Primary credits (self-directed online study)
- NHPC: Approved for 2 credits for each technique module (self evaluation/practice integration)
- CMMOTA: currently a maximum of 6 online credits per CEC cycle.
Pillar 2: Neck & Upper Back
Therapeutic techniques designed to enhance your ability to effectively treat Neck & Upper Back Pain. Video demonstrations with step-by-step instructions and anatomical review.
Indications: Neck pain and stiffness, headaches, torticollis, thoracic outlet syndrome, scapular imbalances, and much more.
Neck & Upper Back Technique Modules
- Suboccipitals: Tension Headaches
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM)
- Longus Colli and Capitus
- Upper Trapezius: Tension Headaches
- Side Lying Neck Release
- Thoracic outlet Syndrome/Scalenes
- Scalenes in Side Lying
- Prone Upper Back Release
- Pectoralis Minor - Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- First Rib Release
- Active Release Techniques for Upper Back
Modules Coming Soon
- Posterior Cervicals in Supine
- Deep Cervical Rotators in Supine
- Seated Pin and Stretch
Neck & Upper Back Rehab Exercises
- Neck Retractions and Cervical Placement
- Cervical and Upper Back Strain
- Upper Trapezius and Levator
- Scalene Stretches
- Scaplar Control Exercises
TALK to the tissues with responsive, sensitive hands.
LISTEN intuitively to what they say.
RESPOND based upon what you know (the science) and what you feel (the art).
I believe that as a Therapeutic Massage Professional you have the ability make a much greater impact on your client's health than you ever thought possible.
I also believe, that you can develop Tissue Talk Hands, and become THE GIFTED THERAPIST, clients are lining up to see.
If you can answer yes, to any of these statements, then you need Tissue Talk!
- Are you are struggling to build a steady stream of happy, satisfied clients?
- Are you frustrated because you lack confidence in treating all the different problems that show up on your treatment table?
- Are you worried about hurting yourself, and the longevity of your career?
- Are you afraid that your business is failing because you’re not making the income you thought you would?