What’s Included in the 3 Level Access Training Series?
Access to many of the same Therapeutic Techniques and Rehabilitative Exercises that are presented in the Live Advanced Technique Seminar Series.
Bonus Section: Business Tips and Self-Help Strategies
New content is being added all the time.
Neck & Upper Back Tissue Talk
Neck & Upper Back Techniques
- Suboccipitals: Tension Headaches
- Sternocleidomastoid (SCM)
- Longus Colli and Capitus
- Upper Trapezius: Tension Headaches
- Side Lying Neck Release
- Thoracic outlet Syndrome/Scalenes
- Scalenes in Side Lying
- Prone Upper Back Release
- Pectoralis Minor - Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- First Rib Release
- Active Release Techniques for Upper Back
Neck & Upper Back Rehab Exercises
- Neck Retractions and Cervical Placement
- Cervical and Upper Back Strain
- Upper Trapezius and Levator
- Scalene Stretches
- Scaplar Control Exercises