Transform your practice with proven, effective therapeutic techniques that will enhance your clinical success, and keep your clients coming back for more. Perfect Balance Programs have been developed based on years of study, practice, and clinical experience.
Develop therapeutic skills that will result in great client satisfaction, retention and referrals. Add new skills to your massage therapy tool box that your clients will love.
You work hard for your clients. To get them. To keep them. To serve them. We know how challenging the massage therapy marketplace is. With better skills you can set yourself apart from the rest of the pack and increase your client satisfaction, retention, and referrals. In addition, you will reduce your workplace injuries, strain and stress – all of which take a big toll on massage therapy professionals.
These courses have been developed based on years of study, practice, and testing. They include proven, effective techniques that help therapists to enhance their clinical success.
All seminars are approved by the MTAA, NHPC and MTAM for CEU’s.
Don’t wait any longer to gain the skills you need to excel at your profession.
All RMTs who understand the value of what you’re offering will be benefit greatly! I have used the techniques that you teach, and they work wonders! If I were to hire any other RMT’s at the clinic, I would insist that they have certificates from your courses. That would ensure me that they are serious about their work and that they have been taught valuable massage techniques.
Sherri Scorah (Wetaskiwin)
I found the whole course to be exceptional. I really appreciate Cheryl’s knowledge and her willingness to share.
- Tina Kobi (Tees)
- Cheryl is a very approachable, knowledgeable, a highly skilled practitioner and an excellent teacher.
- Joanna Romanuk (Sherwood Park)
- It was so beneficial to learn from someone with so much experience. Thanks!
- Gail Marie Code (Whitecourt)
- Thank you so very much Cheryl. We are lucky to have you here so accessible to us. I got way more benefit from the seminar than I expected. Great value for the time and money spent.
- Debbie Corbin (Edmonton)
- I’ve been using the course material successfully on my clients… and they are happy with the results. Thanks again for your serious/humorous instruction style. I know I will be taking further classes with you.
- Judith Dornan (Okotoks)
- Very useful techniques with extremely practical treatments that can be incorporated straight into my practice.
- Mariette Janisse (Calgary)
- The course was well organized with lots of hands on learning opportunity. The time flew by and never felt rushed or that the information was too fast to grasp.