Develop therapeutic skills that will result in great client satisfaction, retention and referrals. Add new skills to your massage therapy tool box that your clients will love.
Perfect Balance Programs have been developed based on years of study, practice, and clinical experience. Transform your practice with proven, effective therapeutic techniques that will enhance your clinical success, and keep your clients coming back for more.
All seminars are approved by the MTAA, NHPC and MTAM for CEU’s.
- MTAA – 16 primary credits for 2-day course
- NHPC – soft tissue manipulation domain (5 credits per day)
- MTAM – primary credits
Don’t wait any longer to gain the skills you need to excel at your profession.
All RMTs who understand the value of what you’re offering will be benefit greatly! I have used the techniques that you teach, and they work wonders! If I were to hire any other RMT’s at the clinic, I would insist that they have certificates from your courses. That would ensure me that they are serious about their work and that they have been taught valuable massage techniques.
Mandie Schuler Mountain Edge Massage Therapy (Cochrane) I feel truly blessed to have found you and your seminars. I’m so excited whenever I can come and witness the true massage genius that you are! Your techniques have absolutely given me the skill I need to truly assist my clients, and for that I am forever grateful! I will always refer people to you, and as I grow my business in Cochrane, I will make continuing education with Perfect Balance a mandatory for all my staff!
Lara Tremblay (Spruce Grove) My clients love the results of the techniques you taught to me! (although not the process!!) I found the neck and shoulders class to be a remarkable, fun, and informative weekend. The class was very well structured including both the anatomy, and the time to try the techniques on each other in a practical setting. Cheryl was an awesome instructor, friendly knowledgeable, and to the point with her information. Since finishing the course my clients have noticed amazing results from the techniques I now use. I would recommend this class to any therapist looking to expand their education and improve on their own techniques.
- Joanna Romanuk (Sherwood Park)
- It was so beneficial to learn from someone with so much experience. Thanks!
- Gail Marie Code (Whitecourt)
- Thank you so very much Cheryl. We are lucky to have you here so accessible to us. I got way more benefit from the seminar than I expected. Great value for the time and money spent.
- Debbie Corbin (Edmonton)
- I’ve been using the course material successfully on my clients… and they are happy with the results. Thanks again for your serious/humorous instruction style. I know I will be taking further classes with you.
- Judith Dornan (Okotoks)
- Very useful techniques with extremely practical treatments that can be incorporated straight into my practice.
- Mariette Janisse (Calgary)
- The course was well organized with lots of hands on learning opportunity. The time flew by and never felt rushed or that the information was too fast to grasp.